THOUGHT OF A CAREER IN REAL ESTATE?
Our team is located in Burlingame and is building a better way to do business in real estate, by creating sustainable & predictable systems and models to facilitate success for top-producing agents looking to take their business to the next level. We welcome talent with heart, vision, and a laser-focused message that communicates our mission: building incomparable success for you, your business, and your team. To learn more about this unique, exciting opportunity, call or email us today.
Our founders are young, successful individuals who are relentless in pursuing much more than what the status quo perceives and are out to break stereotypes. We have created a leadership path for aspiring and experienced agents to build great careers at a rapid pace and create more opportunities. There is no ceiling within our team and we are looking for talented leaders to grow with us.
Our Mission is to help families achieve their real estate dreams through unrivaled expertise, a dedication to educating our clients, and an unparalleled level of customer service that surpasses our clients expectations. To be the real estate experience of choice in the SF Peninsula and surrounding areas.
To become the #1 team in KW for San Mateo & Santa Clara County combined.
Who do you know that may be thinking of making a move? Introduce us!
Our team is ready to answer your real estate questions!
OUR VISIONBy applying the principles of trust, honesty, respect, integrity, and commitment, we nurture and maximize talent to the benefit of each individual and the team. We foster a work environment where diversity is valued, quality of life is enhanced, individual aspirations are fulfilled and facilitate the creation of wealth.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE?
We’re looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of making 300+ calls per day to generate business and commission gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
As an Inside Sales Agent (ISA) at the Wilson Leung Real Estate Associates, you will tenaciously prospect for, qualify, and follow up with seller and buyer leads. You will also schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
- This role is primarily in-office with 80% to 90% of the time spent on the phone with prospective buyers and sellers.
- Building and managing the sales pipeline through the sales cycle through use of our CRM
- Scheduling of appointments, e-mail communication, coordination and outbound calling.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Real estate experience not required; must have or be willing to obtain a California Real Estate license.
- We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Candidate must be team oriented, learning based, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed.